[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Firm pencils down tonight

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 24 12:16:35 CEST 2013

Hi Xiaoxue,
let me thank you for the work you did.  There has been quite some progress,
and the features you implemented will make psurface accessible to a lot more
people.  I hope you learned some new things and, equally important, had
a good time while doing so.  Your patches will be merged to master in the
near future.
Cheers,
Oliver