[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [branch] dune-geometry - 'master' updated

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 7 06:30:20 CEST 2015

Dear Oliver,
although the votes on this seems to be clear, this is officially still
undecided. We explicitly agreed that each poll should take at least
two weeks. I know that it's annoying to wait if everything seems to be
clear. But even if there seems to be a majority before this deadline,
we wanted to allow people to change their vote depending on an upcoming
discussion during this time.

I suggested to add a rule to distinguish preliminary and final votes,
allowing to terminate a poll earlier but some developers had serious
concerns with this.

Best,
Carsten