[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] [Commit] dune-grid - c966253: [Tests] Added parallel grid tests using MPI if available

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Nov 3 20:50:37 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 08:42:18PM +0100, Dominic Kempf wrote:
> Hey Christian,
>
> The killed process on timeout is the mpirun process, which should then kill
> all child processes, or am I mistaken? In my quick test this morning it
> worked.

As far as I remember my own experiences, it only get a SIG15, but if
the process hangs properly, you need a SIG9 to clean up.

But as I said, I think this will happen very seldom.

Ciao
Christian

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik

E-Mail  christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon +49 251 83-35067
FAX     +49 251 83-32729