[dune-functions] dune-functions developer meeting?

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Sat Aug 21 11:43:05 CEST 2021

Dear all,

If you want to attend a dune-functions developer meeting, please fill in
your possible dates in the following dudle:

   https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/SfSDJu0ttg/

I have chosen dates before the semester (lectures) starts in Dresden so
that theoretically we could travel somewhere. We have some options for
an on site meeting (Münster, Berlin and Dresden). In general I would
prefer to meet in person if somehow possible, but we have to respect the
local rules and have to look at the numbers. As I have written, also a
hybrid meeting would be possible, e.g., a group forms in Münster and is
connected to another group in Dresden / Berlin via Zoom/BBB/... we have
tested this mode recently.

Best,
Simon