[dune-pdelab] Error in testgeneo.cc

Linus Seelinger linus.seelinger at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 27 14:52:11 CEST 2021

Hi Aswin,

I assume you are running the test binary sequentially? The GenEO coarse space is only valid for a domain decomposition with overlaps (sequential run => no grid overlap => empty right hand side in GenEO eigenproblem => arpack failure).

You can look up the definition of tests in the corresponding CMakeLists.txt file. There you'll see that this test is intended to run on 2 MPI ranks, so
mpirun -n 2 ./testgeneo
should do the trick.

Best,

Linus