[Dune] grid/io

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Apr 28 13:16:03 CEST 2006

Hello again :-)

> I whave just blocked access to the repository and will now completely
> delete the latest revisions from the repository. Due to these changes
> everybody who updated the dune-grid repository today might have a
> broken copy of the repository. Please get fresh checkout from the svn
> dune-grid repository after I finished my changes. Till then you will
> not be able to access the repository, not even readonly.

I successfully removed Roberts commits from today. So of you (those
who updated their dune-grid after roberts commits) will get a message

svn: No such revision 25**

when calling the command

svn status -u

In this case you will have to delete their dune-grid and get a fresh
checkout.

Those of you, who can call

svn status -u

without warnings / errors can continue work as if nothing happened.

CU Christian