[Dune] Tasks for 1.0

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 15 09:39:32 CET 2006

Good morning!
Tasks 94 and 80 are still marked 1.0.  I will set them to post-1.0
at noon if I don't here convincing arguments before why they should be
in the release.

:-)

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at math.fu-berlin.de      *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75217           *
* Institut für Mathematik II   ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *