[Dune] OneDGrid doesn't compile

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 25 13:23:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:56:34AM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Dear Dune!
> There is an error when trying to compile onedgrid in the
> trunk.
>
> 11 onedgrid.cc:49: error: no matching function for call to
> 'Dune::CollectiveCommunication<Dune::OneDGrid>::CollectiveCommunication()'

Sorry, my fault. I accidentally deleted the default constructor. Just
fixed it.

By the way using CollectiveCommunication<Dune::OneDGrid> does not look
nice, as CollectiveCommunication really has nothing to do with
OneDGrid.

It would be better to use
CollectiveCommunication<FakeMPIHelper::MPICommunicator>.

Probably one has to prevent your usage after 1.0

Cheers,

Markus