[Dune] Re: question about installation of dune-istl on Cygwin

Peter Bastian Peter.Bastian at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Feb 25 11:31:47 CET 2007

Dear Hidetoshi CHIBA,

the log file says that a simple test file could not be compiled and
linked because crtbegin.o could not be found. Seems to have to do with
your C++ environment but I am not an expert on this. I post your message
to the mailing list.

Regards,

Peter

Hidetoshi CHIBA schrieb:
> Dear Peter Bastian,
>
> I have a question about installation of dune-istl. I've tried to install
> dune-istl on Win-PC with Cygwin but it wasn't succeeded. "config.log"
> file is attached to this email. Please let me know how to solve this
> problem.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hidetoshi Chiba
>
> -------
>  Hidetoshi Chiba
>  mailto:hidetoshi_c at hotmail.com

Peter Bastian
Institut fu"r Parallele und Verteilte Systeme
Abteilung Simulation gro?er Systeme
Universita"t Stuttgart
Universita"tsstra?e 38
D-70569 Stuttgart