[Dune] Re: [Dune-CVS] dune-common r4957 - releases/1.0/doc/doxygen

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jul 30 09:41:46 CEST 2007

Hi Markus,

>  It was already there in DOXYGEN_DIST.
> I suppose you broke the release for people without wml installed!
Sry. On my computer at home wml isn't installed. I configured all core
modules with the --disable-documentation option. It was working for
dune-grid and dune-istl (the html-dist) was installed. But for
dune-common it was not working. No docu was installed. So I thought it's
a bug. And sry I oversaw the html-dist was already there. As I said it
wasn't working.

Cheers

  Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

  Mathematisches Institut              Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5631
  Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik       Fax: +49 (0) 761 203 5632
  Universität Freiburg
  Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
  79104 Freiburg

  http://www.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/IAM/homepages/robertk