[Dune] Verwendung von DUNE und der aktuellen UG-Version

lenzen at scai.fraunhofer.de lenzen at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 24 00:02:28 CEST 2007

Dear Christian,

I understand your comments and I have to admit up to know I've no idea
what the problem is. Maybe I'm making a very basic flaw. But I can assure
you that I read the instructions on
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/contrib-software.html
carefully and followed them step by step. The call
./configure in the ug directory - after calling autogen.sh - simply
results in
./configure: Befehl nicht gefunden
. By the way, the instructions changed slightly about two or three days
ago, because Oliver commented the configure call out in autogen.sh. That's
the reason I didn't realize it was missing before (I've limited experience
with build systems for C/C++), as the distribution already contains (the
old) Makefile. From there on I looked for problems behind that step.

I appended this bunch of files simply for the case anyone knows what to
look for.

My version of libtool is 1.5.6.
My version of automake is 1.9.6, as you can read in version.txt.
My version of pkg-config is 0.15.0

Please don't be annoyed, I'm trying my best in not stealing your time.

Christoph