[Dune] [#445] Add a module for approximate comparison [patch] (Attachment added)

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Oct 22 15:59:47 CEST 2008

You're probably right about using something like Dune::std instead of
extending std itself.

As to duplicating the code: Why do you want to do that? We already agreed that
functionality provided by the STL should only be duplicated in DUNE if it need
not be present in the STL (like, e.g. array). In case you are concerned about
an intermediate state during the adaptation of the code, I don't think this an
issue.

Cheers,

Martin