[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r5500 - trunk/bin

Sven Marnach sven at pantoffel-wg.de
Fri Apr 3 20:08:10 CEST 2009

Oliver Sander schrieb am Fr, 03. Apr 2009, um 17:06:26 +0200:
> What you propose is to have a directory 'dune' that
> contains a subdirectory 'foo' and nothing else.

Well, that's only partially true.  That directory will also contain a
Makefile.am with a

  SUBDIRS = foo

definition, and after configure additionally Makefile.in and Makefile.
I really don't see any advantage of this directory layout.  It is even
more confusing then the current dune -> . link, and certainly more
cumbersome.  I would support Oliver's suggestion (but I am not a DUNE
developer).

Regards,
    Sven