[Dune] Dune::IdSet

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 15 13:46:00 CET 2010

Hi Hua,
you can also refer the documentation of IdSet and IndexSet

http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/class_dune_1_1_id_set.html
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/struct_dune_1_1_index_set.html

Regards
Carsten

Am 15.02.2010 12:40, schrieb Guo Hua:
> Hi Oliver
>
> Thank you. I see.
> What I want to do is to have a local id sets and global id sets only on the gridleaf.
> for the local id sets. I think using the the function leafIndexSet() is OK?
> But how to get a global id set, since I want the id should be consecutive. So globalIdSet()
> may be not OK?
>
> Cheers
> Hua

Carsten Gräser           | phone: +49-30 / 838-75349
Freie Universität Berlin | fax  : +49-30 / 838-54977
Institut für Mathematik  | email: graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Arnimallee 6             |
14195 Berlin, Germany    | URL  : http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/graeser