[Dune] Which set of elements does a particular vertex belong to?

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:15:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

Actually I wanted to calculate the gradient on unstructured grid data in the
way the
VTK people do...  For calculating the gradient at a vertex, they calculate
the gradients
in all the elements which the vertex belongs to and then take an average...
Hence, I needed the functionality.

I am not able to come up with an alternative method.

Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Vinay Badwaik
Electronics and Communication Engineering
VNIT, Nagpur
INDIA

"We are servants rather than masters in mathematics" -- Charles Hermite