[Dune] Returning Geometries As Objects

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon Feb 6 17:27:20 CET 2012

Hi Matthias,

> It's a bit of a different story, but I was really worried when I
> first learned about DUNE and saw this:
> http://autobuild.dune-project.org/buildlog

I totally agree with you. There are different problem related to this:
a) the automated buildsystem is extremely slow => few people are
   willing to use it
b) many tests are not working, and people don't care, because they say
   it is already broken, thus I can't run my tests.
c) it often stays red, because something on the server is broken and
   the test fails due to this problem, but the admin is not aware of
   the problem and it only gets fixed slowly.

I think it would be really important to improve the automated
tests. As I am the original author I have to admint, that I should
invest time here, but I'm currently too busy with other work.

So... if someone does have a good idea, I'd be happy to here how we
can improve the currently automated test situation.

Cheers