[Dune] trunk fails compiling

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at psi.ch
Mon Jul 16 10:57:58 CEST 2012

Hello Christoph, in fact I did an update to the latest trunk version this morning,
then tried to compile when it failed, then about 15 minutes later I did try another
update and now it seems to go through. Obviously, in the meantime there were
a few additions.

Thanks and greetings, Benedikt

On Jul 16, 2012, at 10:38 AM, Christoph Grüninger wrote:

> Hi Benedikt,
> is your dune-common up-to-date? I have the missing file dune/common/promotiontraits.hh since 2012-07-11.
>
> Bye
> Christoph
>
> Am 16.07.2012 09:56, schrieb Jö Fahlke:
>> Am Mon, 16. Jul 2012, 09:22:42 +0200 schrieb Benedikt Oswald:
>>> Dear Dune, attached please find an error report for the trunk failing to compile.
>> [...]
>>> ../../../dune/istl/bvector.hh:11:41: fatal error: dune/common/promotiontraits.hh: No such file or directory
>>
>> Ugh, first idea: a patch was applied which created a new file, but the
>> committer forgot to add the file before committing...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jö.

> --
> TeX ist ineffizient
> Weil es Mathematische Ausdrücke so dermaßen schön setzt, dass ich
> mich regelmäßig dabei erwische, wie ich meine eigenen Gleichungen
> angucke, obwohl ich sie bereits in- und auswendig kenne.
>                        -- ThePhysicist im Forum von heise online

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, GFA
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12

"Passion is required for any great work, and for the revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
 Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.