[Dune] state of Debian packages for dune

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 22 17:50:24 CEST 2012

Hi Ansgar,

I have a fix ready... commiting in a few minutes. During my tests, I
saw that dunemodules.lib is installed into /usr/lib/${arch}/. As the
file isn't architecture dependent I'd rather install it into
/usr/lib. This would avoid unnecessary dunecontrol patches and would
make duneproject work again.

Ciao
Christian