[Dune] leafgridview

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sun May 12 13:47:20 CEST 2013

Hi Marco.
Afaik thats not available. You'll have to write it yourself using level grid views I guess.
I'm afraid thats not going to be too efficient. There could be a case for a communicate method on the
grid that covers the whole hierarchy - but I can't remember that this has been considered at any point.
If you need it you might consider opening a feature request on the bug tracker...
Best
Andreas