[Dune] still error compiling

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Thu Jul 10 16:00:29 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I have attached the config.log from dune-geometry.

Just before the fail it complains that

g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-superludist'

however, I have
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/extlib/superludist/3.3/openmpi/1.8.1/gcc/4.9.0/lib/

which indeed contains libsuperludist.a

Maybe something wrong with the name of the superludist library?

Best,
Aleksejs