[Dune] missing spoperator.hh

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:17:04 CET 2015

Dear Dune developers,

I am a newbie to Dune project and have only recently started learning it. I
could get Dune run the basic "Hello World" program or the gettingstarted
grid program. Following the tutorial given here
<http://dune.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/doc/html-howto/a00144.html>, I am
trying to create the executable to solve the poission equation but Dune
cannot find spoperator.hh file. locate spoperator.hh returns nothing. I
have Dune 2.2.0 installed on the department server and I notice the file
structure is different than what is described in Dune webpages. I had to
change the path of some of the includes to match that with my local
installation. However, spoperator.hh is defnitely missing. Is this due to
old version or something else? How do I make sure Dune installation has all
the files it needs.

ps. I could locate the required .hh file online but do not have write
access to the dune directory.

Thank you.
Ganesh Diwan.