[Dune] Strange problem with MPI_Comm ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Fri Mar 27 14:14:20 CET 2015

thanks, ingenious idea indeed, I will compare with those.
The nasty thing is that the whole business works on my mac
but collapses on the cray. I will report what I have found.
Greetings, Benedikt

Am 27/03/15 um 13:59 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> Hi Benedikt,
> maybe it will help to use one of the parallel test programs from
> dune-istl or dune-grid. As they work flawlessly, it might be easier to
> prove that something is in general wrong or just wrong in your code.
>
> Bye
> Christoph

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41
43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor
vincit omnia improbus