[Dune] State of source in executable

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 16:21:27 CEST 2017

Hey Max,

not sure whether this is what you are looking for, but I know that people
use "supermodules" for that purpose. A super module is a repository, which
has all the needed dune modules as submodules through the git-submodule
mechanism. That way you can pin all the modules to specific revisions
through commits in the supermodule. It doesnt handle uncommitted changes of
course, but I would not recommend such a mechanism include those anyway.
The approach is somewhat fiddly, but does not need support from the dune
side at all.

Best,
Dominic