[Dune] Bug when construct yaspgrid with non-trivial origin

段俊明 duanjm at pku.edu.cn
Wed Sep 18 17:25:38 CEST 2019

Dear Dune community,

When I try to use the yaspgrid as:

Dune::YaspGrid<2> grid({-1.0,1.0}, {-1.0,1.0}, {2,2});

the compiler tells me:

error: static assertion failed: YaspGrid coordinate container template parameter and given constructor values do not match!
       static_assert(std::is_same<Coordinates,EquidistantOffsetCoordinates<ctype,dim> >::value,

If I replace "EquidistantOffsetCoordinates" with "EquidistantCoordinates" in yaspgrid.hh, then it is OK.

What is wrong here, and how can I use yaspgrid properly?

Thanks!

--

Yours sincerely,
Junming Duan