[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] dune-istl r1656 - trunk/dune/istl

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 18 15:52:48 CEST 2012

Hi Jö,
Clang complains about mixing struct and class with a warning. Since
Clang 3.0 compiles Dune for me and I think other people are using it,
too. Microsoft's Visual-C++ 2008 seems to warn about this issue, too.

I am not that C++-savvy to answer your question. But other people who
are tend to see them as interchangeable, see for example [1].

> In particular for friend declarations in templates you sometimes don't know
> whether the friend class has been defined with 'class' or 'struct'.

But you need at least a header with a forward declaration and there you
could see whether it's a class or a struct.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4866425/mixing-class-and-struct

--
TeX ist ineffizient
Weil es Mathematische Ausdrücke so dermaßen schön setzt, dass ich