[Dune-devel] [Dune] Dune Developer Meeting 2012 minutes?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Jun 28 18:25:45 CEST 2012

[ Redirecting this discussion to dune-devel at dune-project.org where it ]
[ belongs.                                                            ]

Am Thu, 28. Jun 2012, 15:11:24 +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> the Dune Developer Meeting 2012 page [1] lacks some decisions, for
> example CMake, how to use branches and that we intend to move to
> Git.
>
> Am I allowed to modify the page according to the results I remember?
> If I make a mistake or did remember something wrong, it would look
> like cheating.

You can add those points and mark them "added n days later by CG from
memory".  When you think you're done you can send another mail so poeple know
to look at your edits and complain if they remember things differently.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org