[Dune-devel] [Dune] SuperLU installation notes

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 29 18:44:34 CEST 2012

Comparing the patch and the homepage I have the impression that
something might have gone wrong.

For instance the patch says
"Add '$(SUPERLU_LIBS)' to the LDADD.", where the hp says
"Add '' to the LDADD.".

Best,

Felix

On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 11:58 +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Committed, thanks!
>
> Am 22.06.2012 11:09, schrieb Uli Sack:
> > Hi Markus, all!
> >
> > Find attached a patch for dune-web/external_libraries/install_superlu.wml .
> > If wml doesn't provide its own set of pitfalls, it should work.
> >
> > I now also tried it with SuperLU 4.3 and it works in the same way.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Uli
> >
> > On 21.06.2012 15:30, Markus Blatt wrote:
> >> Hallo Uli,
> >>
> >> falls das einfacher ist, kannst du auch einfache die html-seite
> >> herunterladen, editieren und mir schicken.
> >>
> >> Markus

 Felix Albrecht

 Institut fuer Numerische und Angewandte
 Mathematik, FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster, Room 120.012
 Orleans-Ring 10
 D-48149 Muenster

 Tel.: +49 251 83 35130