[Dune-devel] Disabling c++0x tests

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Oct 24 16:04:26 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,
the reason why I added the check for -std=c++11 was the Clang warning
about the unrecognized option -std=c++0x. Clang's C++11 compatibility
site mentioned only -std=c++11.
But with a simple helloworld I cannot reproduce the warning anymore,
neither with Clang 3.1 nor with 3.0. And the compatibility site has been
changed in the mean time.
So no, I am no longer sure.

Back to Markus question. I think your first proposal is still the right one:
> we should only define the option once and thus deacivate both
> tests when the option is used

Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees
stuck in it.         -- Terry Pratchett in The Last Continent