[Dune-devel] GSoC2013

Osank Jain osankjain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 19:13:17 CEST 2013

Hi sir,
           I am osank jain,a second year Engineering student from Delhi
College of engineering.
I am interested in doing an open source project in GSOC 13 with Dune due to
my deep interest and passion for mathematics ,Sparse matrices and
algorithms.
I have made my sophomore year project on Sparse matrices i.e different
packages used for sparse matrices(matrix,python,slam,glmnet package) and
comparison of their performances and also I implemented some basic
functions on it,so I am quite proficient in them and I would be thrilled to
work with you.
I am experienced programmer and proficient in C,C++,Java,python.I have Won
many algorithm coding competitions at college and national level and also
made a few good projects .
I am currently making myself familier with dune library.I want to work on
implementing Inserter Concept for DUNE's Matrices.
I have few good ideas and I want to discuss them with the mentor so please
guide me.
I want to contribute so if there are any known bugs or patches I can fix.
hoping for positive reply,
Osank jain