[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013]

Luke Bovard lbovard at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 10 08:42:06 CEST 2013

Markus,

Thank you for your quick response. I certainly agree with you about
programming languages and I only got the book as it had a list of problems
that are relevant to my interests. Most programming books I've seen have
very dry examples that aren't really that important or relevant so having
something that had some mathematical flavour helps.  As I said I really
want to improve my C++ since the industry I want to go into uses C++ almost
exclusively so having a good project to work on well help. Plus this
potential project is right in an area I am interested and have experience
in.

I hope to get some code samples up ASAP but rather unfortunately I am away
this weekend in NYC and have a big final the following Wednesday (in a
course taught by my supervisor so I have to do well). Plus most of April is
exam season at my university so I have mandatory proctoring and marking to
do so I apologise in advance if I don't get stuff up super quickly. I do
hope to have some code to show before the 22nd however. After the 25th all
that mandatory stuff is done and I'm free all summer.

Cheers,

 ~ Luke