[Dune-devel] [Dune] [GSoC2013]

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Apr 10 09:09:12 CEST 2013

Hi Rahul,

question about GSoC should be asked on our developers list. I am
replying to this, please subscribe to it at
http://lists.dune-project.org/mailman/listinfo/dune-devel

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 02:45:01AM +0530, Rahul Agrawal wrote:
> My name is Rahul Agrawal. I am a pre-final year student (currently in my
> 6th semester) pursuing Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mathematics and
> Computing at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India. I am willing
> to take part in GSOC'13 and I am interested in the DUNE Project Idea: *Add
> Thread Support to Parallel Index Set*.

It is nice to see that many people with a math background interested
in GSoC. This whole projects looks more and more promising for us.

> As of now, I would like to ask that for the discussion/questions about the
> project idea, do I need to directly contact(email) the mentors or should I
> mail my queries to this dune-devel mailing list.

All questions should be written to the dune developer list, because:

1. we do not have to answer similar question multiple times.
2. you get to know the other aspiring GSoC students.
3. all DUNE developers get to know you guys better.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658