[Dune-devel] Regarding GSoC 2013

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Apr 16 00:20:54 CEST 2013

Hi Elena,

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 02:19:00PM +0200, Elena Petrevska wrote:
> Good day Mr. Engwer,

please not so formal...

> At first, thank you for your reply, it definitely helped me through to the
> right things I have to put an accent on. On the other side, I apologize for
> not responding yesterday, but the Hannover Messe (+ travelling to there)
> took a lot from my time.

sure, you can't and shouldn't always work on Dune. Neither do I ;-)

> I will work this weekend on all things I mentioned, and inform you about my
> progress as soon as the beginning of next week. I hope that is fine with
> you.

sure... I have been discussing, what might be managable within one
GSoC project, this would be something you should think about as
well... we can then discuss this a little bit... it would also
influence where to actually start.

Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der Universität Münster
Einsteinstrasse 62
48149 Münster

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067