[Dune-devel] [GSoC 2013]

Tilak Raj Singh tilak72 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:26:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

was going through the test given in /dune-istl/dune/istl/test yesterday
night.

In bcrsbuild.cc the function called to print the matrix is printmatrix().
But if any row whose any index has not been added into the matrix and is
printed using the above mentioned function we get a segmentation fault. So
it would be better if we use printSparseMatrix() function instead of just
printmatrix() as the former one seems to be working fine when handling
sparsematrices.

I hope all this solves the problems mentioned in bug report ID 1280. If
some more test have to performed or if m missing some cases I would be
happy to try solving them. :)

Thanking you,
Tilak Raj Singh
and is then printed using this func we are getting a segmentation fa