[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013] Project 2: Implement Inserter Concept for DUNE's (Sparse) Matrices

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Apr 18 15:11:23 CEST 2013

Hi Oleh,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 03:30:53PM +0300, Oleh Morfiianets wrote:
> I want to work on this project during Google Summer of Code. And I wanted
> to know if it's still available, or already taken by other student. If it's
> available I'll send a proposal as soon as possible.

None of the projects are taken yet. Albeit there are other people
interested in it.

Starting on Monday April 22, 12pm UTC you will have the chance to
apply and propose on google-melange until May 3, 12pm UTC. See the
timeline for more information, see the timeline on
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013 .

Please see our application template at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/dune to see
what information you should provide.

Afterwards we will rank all applications and request slots from
google. Depending on the amount of slots that we will receive the
projects will be assigned to student.

In the meantime make sure that you read
http://www.dune-project.org/gsoc/getstarted.html .

Cheers,

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658