[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013] Inserter project

Денис Купляков dener.kup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:17:28 CEST 2013

Hi!

I am interested in implementing "Project 2: Implement Inserter Concept
for DUNE's (Sparse) Matrices". I have chosen it because it is
interesting from data structure point of view. I have some questions:
after implementation of inserter concept, is it necessary to add
inserter functionality to other modules of DUNE, where sparse matrices
are used? This question has arisen because this project doesn't seem
to be very complex, or I don't understand something?

Is it real to compile and work with DUNE from Windows? I have googled
and found that it is possible (with MinGW) but haven't given it a try.
Or it will be better to install linux and develop DUNE with it?

Best regards, Denis Kuplyakov.