[Dune-devel] [GSoC2013]: Interested in working on Project 4: Adding Performance Testing to DUNE

Amit Panghal panghalamit1892 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 21:34:23 CEST 2013

Hi,
 I am a junior undergraduate student of the Computer Science department at
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Bombay. I am interested in working on
Project 4.  Last summer, I worked in Performance and Networking Group, IIT
Bombay headed by Prof. Varsha Apte. I enhanced the open source
tool,AutoPerf<http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/panda/autoperf> for
capacity analysis and resource profiling of web-based distributed systems.
I have interest in networks, performance testing and algorithms.

I would like to know more about the project. I want to know if I will be
working from scratch or there would be some code base to work on.

with regards,

--
-Amit Panghal
Junior Undergraduate