[Dune-devel] GSoC

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 26 08:41:02 CEST 2013

Dear all,

it seems yesterday's email was ignored. There was no answer and even
developers kept mailing about GSoC on this list. So I'll state my request again:

Could we please keep the Summer of Code stuff from the developer mailing list?
A felt 90% of all April traffic has been on that subject. In my opinion the
dune mailing list (dune at dune-project.org) is more adequate to discuss these
issues. Regarding the immense amount of traffic on this subject, a designated
GSoC mailing list would be even better.

Any opinions this time?

Best,

Martin
--
Dr. Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5630
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany