[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Performance testing: more detailed schedule

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun Aug 11 21:57:25 CEST 2013

Dear Miha,

I'm back again and try to complete some of the
questions/anwers.

> should be similar for most other VCS's. I'm not sure about getting the
> compiler and its flags automatically, though.
> I'll see what I can do.

The easiest was is to use the build-system itself. The generated
Makefiles know appropriate compiler options etc... You can have a look
at dune-common/am/checklog where I added additional Make targets for
the checklog output. As this requires changes to the buildsystem, I
suggested to only support autotools atm as it is our "official"
buildsystem.

Cheers
Christian

PS: I planed to look into your updated code tomorrow and will come
back to you then!