[Dune-devel] On moving vtk writer into psurface folder

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 21 14:09:25 CEST 2013

Hi Xiaoxue,
for a first iteration this is good.  You still copy too much stuff, e.g.,

- do not copy shared_ptr.hh, use shared_ptr from the standard library instead
- do not copy nullptr.hh.  If a zero pointer is needed use NULL instead of nullptr

There is more code that will not be needed, but finding it will need a closer
look.  So just copy it for now and will have a look later.

Do you have time for a skype chat tomorrow 10:00 German time / 16:00 Chinese time?