[Dune-devel] Weired installation path for files in dune-grid/doc/grids

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Dec 19 16:38:50 CET 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 03:36:12PM +0100, Markus Blatt wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:26:19AM +0100, Christian Engwer wrote:
> > Other modules using the example grids still need to figure out where they are, especially those in headers.
>
> What modules would that be? Do you have examples?

OK, I admit there aren't too many :-)
We are using hybridtestgrids.hh in dune-grid-glue, but I'm not sure
about other users. If you change the installed location the users will
have to adapt their code and change the way they include the
headers. On the other hand I'm not sure that anybody ever tested
grid-glue with an installed dune-grid.

Ciao
Christian