[Dune-devel] [Dune-Commit] dune-geometry r386 - trunk/dune/geometry

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Feb 18 10:02:19 CET 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 07:29:29AM +0100, Oliver Sander wrote:
> this may have been the intention of the person who wrote the method.
> However the method is public, there is no documentation saying that it is
> internal, and external code uses it (see Markus' mail about
> dune-localfunctions).
> From that I concluded that it must be part of the interface and added the
> test.
>
> Am I wrong?  What do the others think?

As long as it is used in other core modules, testing it makes sense to
me. If we agree that it is not an interface methods other core modules
should not rely on it.

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658