[Dune-devel] Testing policy

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 3 12:56:47 CEST 2013

Hi Oliver,
as I said, I did not want to point a finger at anybody but discuss about
the general rule.
For the MCMG case I was thinking about FS#1238 and added failing test
(dune-grid r8780). The task is waiting for votes. Should the test remain
included until the task is resolved or can we comment it out?

--
The Romans didn't find algebra very challenging,
because X was always 10.