[Dune-devel] [GSoC] Performance testing: holidays

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jul 28 22:52:24 CEST 2013

Hi Miha,
Christian is right, I'll keep trying to answer your questions as good
as I can. I'll be on holidays for two week without any access to
the Internet beginning with August 10. Thus you remain un-mentored
only for a couple of days.

Additional to Christian's comments and wishes I wanted to add:
- would it work to use
  http://dygraphs.com/dygraph-combined.js
  directly instead of downloading and making the stuff? At
  least I got that piece from their project side and it
  would more handy than your symbolic link that is broken for
  us.
- Can you be more explicit in your documentation about the
  version of bootstrap? Following your link the project tried
  convince me to download a brand-new bootstrap 3.0.0-rc1. I
  assume you use the old (some would say current) 2.something,
  right?

Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.
[Spiegel Online, 25. Februar 2013]