[Dune-devel] Quadrature rules broken

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Mar 6 17:03:59 CET 2013

Hi Markus,

thanks for the patch. I cleaned it up a little bit and remove obsolete
statements.

Regarding localfunctions:

a) I updated everything
b) one of the tests fails

I did some research this afternoon and the failing test seems to be
failing correctly. The way quadraturepoints for pyramids are
constructed changed and now other points are tested. Thus we seem to
have hit a problem which was already there before, but gone
unnoticed. When using the trunk before my changes, but using one of
the failing test points, we get exactly the same error.

Christian