[Dune-devel] Dune Dev Meeting 2013

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 18 13:14:31 CET 2013

Dear Dune developers,
I plan to organize the next official Dune developer meeting this
fall here in Aachen.  Everybody with an interest in the development
of the Dune core is invited to attend.

As a first step we need a date that allows as many people to attend
as possible.  Few people can travel a lot during German lecture season,
hence the meeting will take place during the vorlesungsfreie Zeit
between summer and winter term.  Please visit the following scheduling
site:

https://terminplaner.dfn.de/foodle.php?id=0v3yanrav1ajz9rm

at your convenience, and mark the dates that would allow you to
attend the meeting.  Right now I think that a two-day meeting will be
most appropriate, but we can have other forms if desired.

best,