[Dune-devel] Private write access for Andreas

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue May 7 12:19:17 CEST 2013

With the new git repositories we have the nice situation that we can
allow more flexibility in the branches. Our PHD student Andreas Buhr
has already a set of patches waiting, in order to easy merging with, I
will allow him to create private branches in the core modules under
p/andreasbuhr/. This is also some kind of test balloon for new
workflows.

Cheers

Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der Universität Münster
Einsteinstrasse 62
48149 Münster

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067