[Dune-devel] No ALUGrid leads to failing on OS X

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 13 08:51:41 CET 2013

Hi Dune,
thanks Christian for pointing out the dummy.cc workaround.
This would be the right solution if we need libalugrid
even in the case ALUGrid is not found.
As I don't see a reason for an empty library, I created a
patch you find attached. Before applying it:

Is there a reason to stick to libalugrid in the case
ALUGrid is not found?

Thanks for sharing your opinions,
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.