[Dune-devel] [Commit] dune-istl - dd0f754: [BCRSMatrix] Improve error reporting in BCRSMatrix

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Nov 22 15:36:55 CET 2013

Hi Markus,
you have a point that we have many errors that are only thrown by one
class. The same is true for MatrixMarketError and FMatrixError. Maybe we
should open a flyspray task and try unifying errors across dune core
modules.

Beside that, do you have objections to including Steffen's changes to
the release?

--
Une science n'était vraiment développée que quand elle
pouvait utiliser les mathématiques.    (Paul Lafargue)