[Dune-devel] Flyspray registration

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Oct 1 17:26:54 CEST 2013

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 05:18:02PM +0200, Christoph GrĂ¼ninger wrote:
> is this really intended? I think we changed the behavior because we had
> once a spammer...

Yes that is really my intention. We had one spammer, and not more. It
confused people that they could not login, once they had confirmed
their email. It seems like some of them never posted bugs after being
activated. Maybe they were annoyed?

We can just change it back if we experience problems. But I would give
it a try. Spammers can still be deactived easily.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658