[Dune-devel] Naming of single-inclusion macros

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Oct 2 18:10:38 CEST 2013

An amazing and from my side rather unexpected decision. I would never have
expected so many people being willing to write

#ifndef DUNE_LOCALFUNCTIONS_BREZZIDOUGLASMARINI_BREZZIDOUGLASMARINI1CUBE2D_BREZZIDOUGLASMARINI1CUBE2DLOCALINTERPOLATION_HH
#define DUNE_LOCALFUNCTIONS_BREZZIDOUGLASMARINI_BREZZIDOUGLASMARINI1CUBE2D_BREZ
ZIDOUGLASMARINI1CUBE2DLOCALINTERPOLATION_HH
#endif

But maybe I just do not see why this is needed.

Markus